How I Can Help You
Filing Bankruptcy In St. Louis
If you are dealing with overdue credit cards, medical bills and other unsecured debt, it can be overwhelming and be an interruption to your everyday life. You may also be dealing with collection lawsuits, wage garnishments, and foreclosure and repossession actions. Through bankruptcy, you have the power to cancel unsecured debt and stop legal actions against you — allowing breathing room and a fresh financial start. An experienced bankruptcy lawyer can provide the advice and guidance you need.
Based in St. Louis, Missouri, Michael A. Reichert Attorney at Law, represents clients for a wide range of bankruptcy and debt relief concerns. We understand the stress caused by your situation and can help with debt relief — usually throughChapter 7 bankruptcy or Chapter 13 bankruptcy.
What Can Bankruptcy Do For You?
- Your home
- Your car
- Your wages
- Creditor harassment
Bankruptcy Eliminates All the Common Debts People Have:
- Credit cards
- Medical bills
- Payday loans
- Personal loans
- Overdue utility bills
- Deficiency debts from a home foreclosure, car repossession or apartment lease
Bankruptcy Can Also Eliminate:
- Federal income taxes (provided they are more than three years old)
- Debts incurred through auto accidents (as long as there was no drunk driving)
Clayton Chapter 7 And Chapter 13 Bankruptcy Attorney
If you are considering filing for bankruptcy in St. Louis, you may be unsure of where to start. Perhaps you have also considered getting help from a debt settlement agency instead in order to avoid bankruptcy. These agencies charge fees for their services, and cannot guarantee a settlement.
Michael A. Reichert understands that one reason people shy away from declaring bankruptcy is cost. That’s why he has worked to make bankruptcy affordable for almost any client:
- Consultations are FREE over the phone or at our office.
- Get the process underway for just $50 down.
- Payment plans start as low as $19 per week. We set up payments to be made from your bank account on a schedule you select.
- Chapter 7 fees are typically from $450 to $800.
- Chapter 13 fees are typically from $0 to $600 down.
Contact our firm today at 314-600-8276.
We are a debt relief agency. We help people file for bankruptcy relief under the Bankruptcy Code.