How I Can Help You
St. Louis Chapter 7 And Chapter 13 Bankruptcy Lawyer
At the law firm of Michael A. Reichert Attorney at Law, we are dedicated to offering clients experience, affordability and results. Based in St. Louis, we handle bankruptcy and debt relief solutions for clients throughout Missouri. St. Louis Chapter 7 and Chapter 13 bankruptcy law attorney Michael Reichert believes that everyone deserves a second chance. Our entire legal staff is dedicated to that same principle, and will work diligently to help you achieve your debt relief goals.
Bankruptcy and debt solutions are the primary focus of our practice. This includes advice and representation for the following:
- Bankruptcy: Achieve a fresh start through discharge of your debt.
- Garnishment: Bankruptcy stops garnishments on your paycheck or bank account. Sometimes you can even get the money back.
- Debt relief: Credit card and medical bill debt can pile up and cause stress. Free yourself and get a fresh start.
- Car repossession: Bankruptcy stops repossession. We can also drastically reduce your interest rate and cut your car payment in half.
- Foreclosure: Contact me right away if you believe your home is in danger of foreclosure. Chapter 13 can stop a foreclosure.
- Utility bills and bankruptcy: Bankruptcy eliminates overdue utility bills.
- Student loans and bankruptcy: How to manage your student loan repayment after a bankruptcy.
Experienced St. Louis Landlord-Tenant Law Attorney
Michael A. Reichert represents landlords in residential evictionmatters. He provides an unprecedented level of access, helping his clients by explaining every step of the eviction process and being available 24/7. If you are a landlord who needs to evict a problem tenant or collect unpaid rent, Mr. Reichert can help you get results as efficiently and cost-effectively as possible.
To schedule a free initial consultation with an experienced lawyer, call Michael A. Reichert Attorney at Law at 314-600-8276. Evening and weekend appointments are available as needed.
We are a debt relief agency. We help people file for bankruptcy relief under the Bankruptcy Code.